1. Complete & submit a 'Transfer Application'
2. Complete & submit a 'Notice to Vacate' A 30-day notice to vacate is required unless otherwise authorized by management
3. Complete & submit a 'Rental Application'
4. Submit a $200 security deposit for new apartment. This is required in order to reserve any apartment. The security deposit is non-refundable. The security deposit on your current apartment will stay with that apartment and follow normal move-out procedures. If you have a pet deposit, your deposit may be transferred pending an inspection
5. Submit a $100 transfer fee. This fee is non-refundable
6. You are required to sign a minimum of a 6-month lease agreement plus add any additional months from your previous lease to your lease lease. Example: If you have 3 more months left on your current lease, you will sign a 9 month lease agreement.